Saturday, October 29, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Ainslee girl!

What a day. It has been an exhausting couple of weeks in anticipation of this day. And it has all caught up to me. I am flat out exhausted. Today I want to celebrate the life of our precious daughter by sharing pictures from the day we had her along with her first few days. Tomorrow I'll update about her birthday celebrations along with my birthday wishes for my sweet girl. Enjoy...













Ainslee was born at 10:36 a.m. on October 29th, 2010. She was a whopping 9 pounds, 7 ounces and 21 inches long.

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday sweet Ainslee girl, Happy birthday to you. Wishing you a heavenly birthday celebration, lots of laughter, and the sweetest birthday dances. I love you and miss you my girl.

Always,
Channan

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Ainslee!
    ((hugs)) and lots of love to you and your family today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayed for you all day yesterday, Channon. I thought as the sun set last night, it must have been bitter sweet seeing the day coming to an end. You are on my heart each & every day.
    Love,
    Kim Cooper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thought about you guys a lot yesterday. Sent up lots of prayers. I know that God had his loving arms wrapped around you and Ainslee was there the whole time!!! Praying for you!!!

    ReplyDelete