Wednesday, February 13, 2013

10 months for Hattie

Our Hadlee was 10 months old yesterday. I can't believe she is 10 months. 10 months is so close to a year old, so close to walking and taking those first steps. I can't wait! Yesterday was also the day we buried our sweet Ainslee. It was a bittersweet day for me in remembering Ainslee, and celebrating Hadlee. Our Hadlee is so full of life and so sweet. She is busy as can be. Aside from sitting up and crawling all over our house, she is pulling up on everything too and starting to cruise a little bit. At 10 months, Hadlee is in a size 3 diaper and weighs 17 pounds 4 ounces. She is in 6-12 month clothes or 9 month clothes. She isn't too big at all. She still take 4 bottles a day, 3 breast milk during the day and 1 formula before bed at night. She has started to eat yogurt for some protein and last night at dinner at what we ate! She initially started out with her oatmeal mixed with sweet potatoes and then sat with me as I ate. She ended up eating some of my meatloaf, potatoes, broccoli and avocados and did great with it all. She's growing up fast. Sleeping wise she is sometimes sleeping 11-12 hours straight at night without any interruptions. Other nights she is waking up once and acting like she is wide awake. I think she just likes it if I'm in there with her and rocking her and then decides she just wants to stare at me. After 30 minutes of rocking, eyes wide open, and her playing with my face, I will lay her down. She may fuss for a minute but then realized it's still time to sleep. Hadlee loves her baths, she loves to play and smile, she loves puffs and mum mums, and she loves her Mommy. She is quite the clingy little thing. She loves to typically be in my arms 90% of the time. I do enjoy that. I like to be the person she feels so comfortable with. I need to share some updated picture of our sweet girl but my other computer that I typically use is on the fritz and I need to get it fixed so I can get my pictures uploaded. Hadlee is bringing us joy every day and I am having so much fun planning every detail of her party. Happy 10 months Hadlee Hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment